The Redskins say Madden NFL 18 Coins
  • The Redskins say general manager Scot McCloughan will return to the team, although no date or timeframe has been given.McCloughan, who is not attending the NFL Combine, has been dealing with a family issue. Team president Bruce Allen gave no indication McCloughan's position is in jeopardy after a Madden NFL 18 Coins report said McCloughan was asked to leave the team.

NFL free agency: Jets continue teardown, cut Brandon Marshall, reports say Brandon Schlager "Scot's a great guy. Anyone who knows him knows he's a great guy," Allen told a Nashville radio show (via ESPN). "He's dealing with some family matters now. His grandmother died a week or so ago. So he's dealing with that right now."McCloughan, 46, refuted the report as well.

His battle with alcohol addiction in the past has been widely reported. Former tight end Chris Cooley raised eyebrows recently on ESPN Radio by asking "Is he drinking again?" Seahawks coach Pete Carroll expects Earl Thomas back by start of season | NFL | Sporting News.

Earl Thomas didn't finish last season with the Seahawks, but he anticipates starting the next one.Seattle coach Pete Carroll told reporters Thursday at the NFL Combine he expects his star safety to be rehabilitated and ready to return by the start of the 2017 season."I think so," Carroll said, via ESPN. "All indications are that he will make it back. He's doing very well.

Thomas, who contemplated retirement after breaking the tibia in his left leg in the Seahawks' game against the Panthers in Week 13, confirmed he'll be back."I'm coming back to Buy Madden Mobile Coins I'm the best," Thomas told ESPN. "I'm coming back to help my team win a championship.

"A five-time Pro Bowler and four-time All-Pro, Thomas remains a key component in Seattle's secondary and is expected to resume his starting role when he's deemed healthy enough.As for the team's offense, Carroll added wide receiver Tyler Lockett also has "a really good chance" to be ready by the start of the season. Lockett’s season ended in Week 16 when he underwent surgery after suffering a fractured tibia and fibula in his right leg. NFL Combine 2017: Texas RB D'Onta Foreman has stress fracture in foot | NFL | Sporting News.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!